Anti-Social Behaviour

What is Anti-Social Behaviour?

Preston City Council states the following on its website:

Anti-social behaviour is the common term used to describe incidents or actions that cause damage or affect the quality of life of people in a community.

It can be any behaviour which causes ‘harassment, alarm or distress to one or more persons not of the same household and can include nuisance neighbours, vandalism, graffiti, intimidation, drinking on the street, litter and fly-tipping, off road motorcycle nuisance and abandoned vehicles.

How Do I Report Anti-Social Behaviour?

If the problem is caused by a Community Gateway Association tenant, report the matter online, here.

Preston Police is responsible for is responsible for dealing with anti-social behaviour in public areas, rowdy and inconsiderate behaviour, underage drinking, dogs which are dangerously or out of control, vandalism, verbal abuse, hate incidents and vehicle nuisance. Call 101 or report the problem online if you are seriously affected

The Environmental Health Department at Preston City Council is responsible for domestic noise nuisance, barking dogs, noise from pubs, clubs and car intruder alarms. Report a problem online, here.

Who Can Offer Me Advice and Support?